- Optional digital liner with a lacquer to absorb volatile molecules of uncured silicone and avoid transfer onto print surface
- Optional sealed edges for protection against ambient moisture absorption
- Large range of in-house test methods
- Release values can be adjusted according to our customers’ requirements
- Unprinted or printed on the reverse side or under silicone
- Individual packing and slitting possibilities on customer’s demand
- NextLiner: The world’s first sustainable PCK liner, based on 100% recycled fibers which offers up to 60% CO2 reduction. Renewable polymer coating available.
- AirXLiner™ CCK: Plastic free, sustainable kraft paper, solvent-free silcone (platinum cured), available up to 135gsm
- Advertising Films
- Vehicle Marketing
- Traffic and Safety
- In-Store Advertising
- Public Displays and Banners
Release Liners Designed for Graphic Arts Applications
Release liners are a preferred option for a broad range of graphic arts applications, as with advertising films (vinyl, PET, PVC, etc.), in-store advertising, public and exhibition displays and banners, signs and reflective films. Our liners offer excellent lay-flat characteristics, dimensional stability and adjustable degrees of rigidity. Moreover, we have the technology to provide optional features and sealed edges for protection against ambient moisture absorption.
Mondi's innovative AirXLiner™ offers an easy release, paint-like finish to wrap your next masterpiece in.
By focusing on the three pillars of air egress, the ability to slide and reposition the wrap, and the invisibility of its performance features, we can offer the perfect, bubble-free surface you need.
No more bubbles
Mondi's AirXLiner™ presses a system of microscopic canals onto the adhesive layer of the film during the production process, creating canals to release trapped air. If bubbles form when the film is applied to your surface, you can easily push them out. No air release tool required.
Air canals aren't the only thing you'll find when AirXLiner™ is under the microscope. We have added thousands of tiny peaks that keep most of the adhesive from touching your surface, allowing the wrap to slide easily until firm pressure if applied. And even then, AirXLiner's matte adhesive enables the wrap to be removed and repositioned, until it sets 24 hours later.
Our advanced technology not only provides the air canals, peak and matte adhesive to provide a smooth, sliding and repositionable finish, it makes these features invisible. By absorbing the shallow channels into its adhesive layer after application, AirXLiner achieves a paint-like finish
We're passionate about providing exceptional solutions and can't wait to hear from you!
Release Liner for Fiber Composites
During the production of fiber composite materials film, our paper-based release liners are used as a process aid.
Release Liner for Labels
We develop and produce release liners for point-of-sale labeling, primary labels for the food & cosmetics industries, and VIP/business systems labels.
Release Liner for Tapes
Available in both single and double-sided, release liners for self-adhesive tapes provide excellent processing and protection.
Medical Release Liner
Release liners for medical applications including transdermal delivery systems, therapeutic patches, adhesive bandages, and more.