Release Liner for Fiber Composites
During the production of fiber composite materials film, our paper-based release liners are used as a process aid.
- Release values can be adjusted according to customer requirements
- Full range of silicone chemistries
- Ability to combine different chemistries on each side of liner
- Stable release performance and specific surface properties for processes such as the 1-step and 2-step prepreg production and Automatic Tape Laying (ATL).
- Our release liners offer consistent differential release and a broad assortment of base substrates and silicone formulations.
- We employ our deep engineering expertise to help ensure continuous product and process development and to meet our customers’ specific needs.
- With our transatlantic production network, Mondi delivers cost-effective product and service solutions to the global fibre composites industry.
- We offer a range of release liners with recycled content and/or certified papers. Get in touch to learn more.
- Industrial Composites
- Aerospace Construction Components
- Consumer Recreational Products
- Ballistics Protection Equipment
- Automotive Components
Solutions for the Production of Fiber Composite Materials
During the production of fiber composite materials, release liners serve as a process paper or film. Mondi delivers consistent differential release through a wide assortment of base substrates and silicone formulations.
We're passionate about providing exceptional solutions and can't wait to hear from you!
Release Liner for Graphic Arts
Used in a broad range of graphic arts applications, such as advertising films, in-store advertising, banners, signs, and reflective films.
Release Liner for Tapes
Available in both single and double-sided, release liners for self-adhesive tapes provide excellent processing and protection.
Release Liner for Personal Care
Our release liners offer transatlantic printing, coating, & slitting operations as a cost-effective solution for your personal care products.
Release Liner for Labels
We develop and produce release liners for point-of-sale labeling, primary labels for the food & cosmetics industries, and VIP/business systems labels.