Peel Pak Bags
Peel Pak® Bags have outstanding filling speed and moisture protection. Utilizing the bag design, the inner film is hermetically heat-sealed. End users can completely separate the inner plastic bag from the outer paper plies which provide protection to the inner bag from dust/dirt experienced in storage and distribution of the filled bags.
- Optimal for a variety of food ingredients
- End user clean-room environment
- Moisture protection
- Suitable for end user clean-room environment
- Venting system for increased product de-aeration and unit load stability
- Heat-sealed inner bag for product moisture protection
- Flat bottom for better storage and transport
- Easy Open
- Inner Polyethylene Bag
- Peel Pak® is optimal for a variety of food ingredients, including skim, nonfat, and whole milk as well as milk protein concentrate, milk protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolates, emulsifiers, leavening agents, spices, and sweeteners.
- An integrated tear-open strip allows easy opening of the bag to quickly release the contents, eliminating paper shreds that can contaminate your product when opening the bag with common devices.
- Options are available for standard and high barrier films for the inner polyethylene bag. Tubular film offers the highest quality and meets the most stringent food safety requirements. The inner barrier film can be designed to meet specific product needs.
Width: 20 in to 23 in
Bottom: 4.5 in to 8 in
Length: 28 in to 40 in
Number of Plies: 2 to 4
40 lb. to 70 lb.
Up to 8-color printing
Ideal for dry ingredients
Peel Pak® is a unique bag for the packaging of dry powdered dairy and food ingredient products. The inner film bag can be designed with optional venting methods to assist in product deaeration prior to stacking. For products that are gas flushed, bags can be produced without vents and high barrier films. The bag's flat bottom allows for better stacking and a more stable pallet for storage and shipment.
We're passionate about providing exceptional solutions and can't wait to hear from you!
Airstream® Bags are tailored to fine powder filling requirements and high end air filling machines. A unique de-aeration system significantly improves the air-permeability without affecting the moisture protection function.
Pinch Bottom Bags
The pinch bottom (or fold over bottom) bag is an open mouth bag suitable for both food and non-food products. This style of bag utilizes pre-applied hot melt on the customer end/field closure, allowing the filler to close the bag after filling without having to purchase any additional materials.
PE-Inliner bags are equipped with a moisture barrier for hygienic packaging. Available closure methods are either by sewing or folding over/gluing down. Additionally, the PE-Inliner can be sealed separately after filling for increased protection. The PE-Inliner can be used with both open mouth bags and pasted valve bags.
Pinch Bottom SOS Bags
SOS (Block Bottom) Bags are the ideal packaging solution for a broad range of applications, including pet food and pet care, farming and agriculture, as well as building and construction material packaging.