Pinch Bottom Bags
The pinch bottom (or fold over bottom) bag is an open mouth bag suitable for both food and non-food products. This style of bag utilizes pre-applied hot melt on the customer end/field closure, allowing the filler to close the bag after filling without having to purchase any additional materials.
- Fold over bottom where graphics can be applied
- Great for pet care and pet food products
- Fats, oils, and strong odors are contained
- Excellent sealing properties
- Variety of barrier options
- Optimal storage and transport
- Attractive bag shape
- Easy Open Option
- A Security Label
- Pinch bottom bags are used for high-end and sensitive products in a variety of industries, including building materials, pet care and pet food, animal feed and seed, chemicals and minerals, food (DIN EN 15593).
- An integrated tear-open strip allows easy opening of the bag to quickly release the contents, eliminating paper shreds that can contaminate your product when opening the bag with common devices.
- The highly sophisticated anti-counterfeiting label successfully combats product forgery.
Width: 10 in to 24 in
Gusset: 2.5 in to 8 in
Length: 21 in to 48 in
Number of Plies: 2 to 6
From 40 lb to 70 lb, with or without grease-proof paper and with or without PE coating
Up to 8-color printing plus optional coating
Versatile, Reliable, High Performance
For food, chemical, and other products sensitive to moisture, oxygen, or other substances, the pinch bags can be produced with heat sealable monolayer films, high barrier films, co-extruded barrier films, and foil barriers. Bags can be constructed with a heat sealed inner barrier ply and one-way venting features for powdered products. If your bag requires top-notch imagery, pinch bags can be produced with high-end graphics, process print, and high gloss outer surface. This bag can be made suitable for retail and club store distribution using high quality 8 color flexographic print with overprint lacquers for superior aesthetic appearance.
We're passionate about providing exceptional solutions and can't wait to hear from you!
Airstream® Bags are tailored to fine powder filling requirements and high end air filling machines. A unique de-aeration system significantly improves the air-permeability without affecting the moisture protection function.
Pinch Bottom SOS Bags
SOS (Block Bottom) Bags are the ideal packaging solution for a broad range of applications, including pet food and pet care, farming and agriculture, as well as building and construction material packaging.
The HYBRIDPRO bag is Mondi’s hybrid solution, offering the advantages of a plastic bag, yet is fillable on conventional paper bag filling systems. Outdoor storage for lengthy periods of time due to a film barrier against direct rain, moisture ingress and dust.
Pasted Valve Bags
Pasted valve bags are closed bags made of high quality materials, designed for high-speed filling through a valve on spout packers with flexible closure options.