Airstream® Bags are tailored to fine powder filling requirements and high end air filling machines. A unique de-aeration system significantly improves the air-permeability without affecting the moisture protection function.
- High-speed filling
- Effective moisture protection
- Optimized to accelerate energy consumption
- High-speed filling
- Excellent de-aeration
- Optimized bag dimensions
- Easy Seal/Ultrasonic Sealable Valve
- Suitable for moisture-sensitive hygroscopic powders such as chemicals or high-value building materials, e.g. fast-drying cement products, special tile adhesives or gypsum products.
- Fillers of moisture-sensitive powdery and hygroscopic products, especially in the chemical and high-value building materials industry.
- Our ultrasonic sealable valves are optimized to accelerate the production process and energy consumption. Bags can be equipped with a sealable valve upon request.
- An integrated tear-open strip allows easy opening of the bag to quickly release the contents, eliminating paper shreds that can contaminate your product when opening the bag with common devices.
- The highly sophisticated anti-counterfeiting label successfully combats product forgery.
- For enhanced end-user convenience, an optional handle for better carrying comfort can be produced with the bag.
Width: 12 in to 29 in
Bottom: 3 in to 9 in
Length: 16 in to 51 in
Number of Plies: Minimum 3 with a free film
Bleached or unbleached paper ranging from 0.15 lbs grams to 0.20 lbs
Our Airstream Process
The air used for filling powdery products is channeled and forms a stream of air, which is effectively guided to a high-capacity outlet. The bags allow for a specially designed self-closing membrane function, located near the overlap on the back side of the Airstream® Bag.
The air escapes quickly and the filling process is accelerated. After filling, the barrier HDPE film fully overlaps and no perforation is needed. The bag stays completely intact and moisture is effectively kept out. The achieved de-aeration volume also supports a cleaner and more compact bag size. Easy-to-open and available with handle.
We're passionate about providing exceptional solutions and can't wait to hear from you!
Peel Pak Bags
Peel Pak® Bags have outstanding filling speed and moisture protection. Utilizing the bag design, the inner film is hermetically heat-sealed. End users can completely separate the inner plastic bag from the outer paper plies which provide protection to the inner bag from dust/dirt experienced in storage and distribution of the filled bags.
The HYBRIDPRO bag is Mondi’s hybrid solution, offering the advantages of a plastic bag, yet is fillable on conventional paper bag filling systems. Outdoor storage for lengthy periods of time due to a film barrier against direct rain, moisture ingress and dust.
Pinch Bottom Bags
The pinch bottom (or fold over bottom) bag is an open mouth bag suitable for both food and non-food products. This style of bag utilizes pre-applied hot melt on the customer end/field closure, allowing the filler to close the bag after filling without having to purchase any additional materials.
Pasted Valve Bags
Pasted valve bags are closed bags made of high quality materials, designed for high-speed filling through a valve on spout packers with flexible closure options.