- Pine Bluff, AR, United States
- Business unit
- Flexible Packaging
- Date posted
- May 6 2022
Job title: Production-Utility
Business Unit: Flexible Packaging
Location: Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Level of Expertise: Entry-Level
Direct Supervisor: Shift Supervisor
Mondi is a global leader in packaging and paper with over 100.000 customized innovative solutions that are sustainable by design. Our group employs around 26.000 people in more than 100 operations in over 30 countries.
- A world of opportunities available at home and abroad
- It’s our people that make us smart, you could be a future leader
- We offer you the development opportunities that you need to flourish throughout your career
- Be part of our vision to contribute to a better world
- Work in a high-tech digitally enabled environment
- Work on challenging projects
- Join a dynamic and supportive culture
- Strike a good balance between work and home
- We are collaborators and team players
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Wear all Personal Protective Equipment as directed and Work Safely!
- Lifting requirement: must be able to install and remove roll shafts (up to 50lbs or more)
- Follow standard operating procedures to ensure that order has been checked off before running, quality is maintained, waste tickets and computer entries are completed accurately
- Follow housekeeping checklists to keep the machine and machine center cleaned to the proper standards
- Responsible for having all previously run equipment and parts cleaned and returned to its proper location
- Responsible for checking a bag to ensure customer specifications
- Learn duties and responsibilities of Helper position
- Check order for correct paper
- Fill out cleaning checklist on weekly clean up
- Keep machine and work area clean at all times
- Must be 18 Years or older
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Have a great attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Access to reliable transportation
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach their full potential. Going the extra mile – for colleagues and customers – our people are what drives our passion for performance, and are the key ingredient of Mondi’s success. Be part of our future. Apply now and send your application to MondiPB.Recruiting@mondigroup.com
Before you apply, please keep in mind our Internal Application Principles.
Should you need further information, please contact Codi Simmons, our Human Resources Manager.
Only CVs uploaded in our internal D#HR career platform will be taken into consideration.
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents. Drive your career and grow with us!