- Jackson, MO, United States
- Business unit
- Flexible Packaging
- Date posted
- August 9 2023
- Maintain all electrical plant and production operations to ensure continuous production with minimum down time.
- Install additional building and production equipment.
- Modify machine controls and operations.
- Repair heating and air conditioning equipment
- Troubleshooting and repair of production machines, reading electrical and electronic schematics
- Isolating problems to specific components
- Reading PLC programs and operation manuals for equipment
- Programming digital AC and DC frequency drives
- Calibrating sensors, overload protection devices, and mechanical adjustments for electrical devices
- Fast paced rotating shift schedule
- Experience with CMMS systems
- Work within TPM environment
- Operation of various lifts
- May perform mechanical repairs as requested.
- Works with limited or no supervision
- Manages hazardous waste satellite accumulations areas.
- Oversee hazardous waste satellite / accumulation areas and ensure regulatory agency compliance i.e. labeling, containment, disposal, documentation, etc.
- Minimum of five years’ experience as an industrial electrician focused in the repair and trouble-shooting of manufacturing equipment or three years’ experience and two years technical training in electronics/electrical.
- Electrical education.
- Knowledge and/or experience with computerized equipment
- Prior industrial electrical experience in manufacturing setting
- Mechanical fundamentals
- Ability to work inside and outdoors.
- Comfortable at heights of up to 75 feet
- 12-hour rotating swing shifts required
- Company health and benefits package
- 401K retirement savings plan with company match
- Company paid holidays and vacation
- Working alongside a fantastic team
- Personal development opportunities and the chance to unfold your true potential within Mondi
- To be part of a successful multicultural company
- An empowering environment
- Work in a clean, controlled environment
- Training Opportunities
Get in touch:
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach their full potential. Going the extra mile – for colleagues and customers – our people are what drives our passion for performance, and are the key ingredient of Mondi’s success. Be part of our future. Should you need further information, please contact Brandi Floyd.
Only CVs uploaded onto our online career platform (e.g. www.careers.mondigroup.com) will be taken into consideration. With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you do not find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or add the address email@example.com to your “safe list” or address book.
Benefits: Company retirement; Health benefits; Referral program