- Romeoville, IL, United States
- Business unit
- Flexible Packaging
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Date posted
- September 18 2023
- Inspect Forklift inspections prior to use.
- Load all outgoing shipments and prepare all paperwork.
- Move pallets from production to shipping or drying area.
- Wraps, strap and prepare pallets to be shipped or stored.
- Strap and wrap stock pallets in racks.
- Must be 18 Years or older
- Stand Up Reach Forklift experience a plus.
- Work Schedules are normally 8-10 hours.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Standing for extended periods.
- Regularly works near moving mechanical parts.
- Have a great attitude.
- Willingness to learn.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- An interesting job within the packaging & paper industry
- To be part of a successful multicultural company
- An empowering environment
- Several training opportunities (e.g. The Mondi Academy)
Get in touch:
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach their full potential. Going the extra mile – for colleagues and customers – our people are what drives our passion for performance, and are the key ingredient of Mondi’s success. Be part of our future. Should you need further information, please contact Leticia Filecia.
Only CVs uploaded onto our online career platform (e.g. www.careers.mondigroup.com) will be taken into consideration. With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you do not find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or add the address email@example.com to your “safe list” or address book.
Benefits: Cafeteria; Company retirement; Company sport benefits; Discount for employees possible; Events for employees; Health benefits; Parking; Workplace accomodations