- Romeoville, IL, United States
- Business unit
- Flexible Packaging
- Date posted
- August 3 2022
- Set up machine according to job specifications including color matching.
- Monitoring the production run to make sure quality is accurate as it is being produced.
- Run orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Scan paper consumed to the proper order during production.
- Make sure all materials are ready prior to the orders being run on their shift and prepare the orders for the next shift to begin.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and executing minor repairs and adjustments of the machinery.
- Report major machine repairs to the shift leader.
- Gather and review production as it comes off the line for quality and accuracy according to customer specifications and company standards.
- Observe identify and understand all functions of the operation and offer advice on improvement areas.
- Cooperate with team members and promote a positive work environment.
- Assist in the development of new policies and procedures regarding the machine operating used for production.
- Perform other duties as assigned (i.e. train new hires when asked, assists in other departments when deemed necessary by management and any other task or assignment within the scope of the business).
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2+years print experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong detail orientation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with all levels of employees and management.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to work any shift as need by production 6 am – 2pm, 2 pm – 10pm, 10 pm – 6 am, 6 am-6 pm or 6 pm -6am.
- Work hours may be changed when necessary as long as the needs of the company and customers are met.
- Benefits first of the month following date of hire - medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- An interesting job within the packaging & paper industry
- To be part of a successful multicultural company
- An empowering environment
- Training opportunities (e.g. The Mondi Academy)
Get in touch:
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach their full potential. Going the extra mile – for colleagues and customers – our people are what drives our passion for performance, and are the key ingredient of Mondi’s success. Be part of our future. Should you need further information, please contact Leticia Filecia.
Only CVs uploaded onto our online career platform (e.g. www.careers.mondigroup.com) will be taken into consideration. With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you do not find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or add the address firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” or address book.
Benefits: Workplace accomodations; Cafeteria; Company retirement; Company sport benefits; Discount for employees possible; Events for employees; Health benefits; Parking